The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My NEW Story...No name yet

Go down

My NEW Story...No name yet Empty My NEW Story...No name yet

Post  Dark_Mega1 September 6th 2009, 10:23 am

Nothing to do with SHW or anything, and the begining takes place at my High School with random people. You might like it, you may not, I'm writing it anyway.

PROLOUGE!

"It is a big responsibilty, you know, if you do this-" A voice said, it was cutoff.
"I know what it entails, I have to do this, you dont understand, I have no choice, a threat is coming, to once again put our world in danger," A second voice said.
"I understand, i think, if you must do this, you will have to keep it a secret," the man sighed, "If you don't, i will personally make sure you do not have another breath."
"I understand, I will use this power only when necessary, and when it will be effective."
"Ok, here then, i trust you."
A great light shined over the second man, the one recieving this great power, the light rushed into him, and a great roar echoed across the night sky, and he walked away.

This will be really confusing...for now, i am switching to new people, just to help a little.

Also i need a name for the main character, it is a girl.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

The bell rang that Wednesday morning, meaning everyone had to get to class, she had PE first, so she ran off towards the gym from her locker, luckily it is nearby, because she was running late. She groaned, she hated Mr. Johnson, and wanted nothing to do with him, so she avoided him for the period. After English, in which nothing of interested happened, it was brunch, so she ran off to find her friends.
She went to their usual spot outside of the forum and locker building, over on the bench. One of them, who she wasnt expecting to be here, since he was a junior and a year older stood up, and said...

Need her name to continue!
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

My NEW Story...No name yet Empty Re: My NEW Story...No name yet

Post  Dark_Mega1 October 16th 2009, 9:23 am

"Rachel, Teo is-" He was interupted
"Looking for me!? Ugh, Gotta go hide now, thanks Tyler." Rachel replied, running.
"Wait! Rache!" Tyler stopped, it was no use, "Thats not what I meant"
Just then Teo erupted from the hallway down the stairs and ran up to Tyler and said, "You said you'd keep her here, you know how important it was." He said firmly.
"I know...I know, she ran before I finished." Tyler replied.
"Why is she like that? Maybe its the regualr Sophomore to Freshmen thing, They just think they're better than all the other grades, and show it to us." Teo said, he laughed.
"I dont know, you might be able to find her if-" but then a great shaking came over the school, and a roar erupted from the sky, and a huge airship erupted out of it, and a large speaker type thing came out of the top, and a great voice said, "Attention Earth! This is the Great Flagship of the Spiran Armada! We have come to claim this world as our own! Fight back and we will obliterate you! THAT IS ALL!" A huge fleet of airships came pouring out of the wormhole that appeared in the sky, and an announcement over the intercom said, ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL MBA PLEASE REPORT TO ROOM 92 IMMEDIATELY!
"Hm, lets go Teo." Tyler shouted over the roaring, "To room 92"
"You dont sound scared at all! Are you used to this or something!?" Teo shouted back, proving a point.
"I'm not someone who likes to show their fear, you know? But trust me, I am." Tyler said. And the two of them left towards Room 92.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 October 16th 2009, 9:43 am

"Now you all know why I called you here, or at least I hope you do, or you need you to get your eyesight and hearing checked." MBA's leader announced. Teo, Rachel, and Tyler are all members of the MBA, a squad of about 30 people who are well trained in war, they are the protectors of Northgate, formerly secret, no one had even heard the name MBA until now, "I will be granting the use of our legend weapons today, The Golden Axe, Lance, Staff, Sword, and Bow."
Everyone started talking at that moment, thinking about how awesome these weapons were, they even challenge the strength of the Great Peace.
Peace was a hero if there ever was one, he destroyed the Greatest threat ever, the PDD, to this day what PDD stands for is unknown, people are currently trying to figure out who...or what it was.
"Nik, what are we gonna do?" someone asked.
"Well, as things currently stand our first course of action will be OUR JOB, defend the school, and it shall also be our last, the worlds armies will handle the rest." Nik said.
"Great..." Rachel thought, "Why did the MBA come to this? IT wasnt suppossed to be this way, but that freak Greg guy changed everything...why? I dont know."
The group went out to eliminate the forces, Teo and Tyler went to the Science Wing area as Nik ordered, they were already wreaking havoc, for they had already been attacked, Tyler pointed Teo to hide in a closet, and jumped out on his whistle command. A squadron of 10 came in, and Teo and Tyler destroyed anyone in their path.

Some Time Later...

The school was once again safe, and the MBA was called back. Nik had an
interesting anouncement, "The great President of our country heard of our great skill and weaponry, and decided to have us lead the charge on Spira, oh joy, everyone ready, i will now issue your squadron commands...now as duty calls, I'm supposed to do this.
Squad AttenHUT!
And the room was silent, everyone stopped talking as they respected Nik.

Blah Blah Blah...until Rachels Squadron...

"Now, Sqaudron 7 will consist of, Teo R., with the Crystal Blade, Tyler M., with the Golden Axe, Rachel R., with the Golden Lance, And MEEEEEE Nik H., with the Golden Staff."
"Wha- WHAT!?" Rachel shouted, "Your making me be in HIS Squadron!?" She pointed at Teo.
"I know you dislike him Rachel, but I thought this would be a good time to 'bond' you know?"
Rachel had Fire in her eyes, groaned, and knew she just had to deal with it.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 November 16th 2009, 10:37 am

Rachel began remembering the past, the way life was, one day in particular...

The freshmen are taking of OUR area! Ben! Control your friends!" Chris yelled to Ben, who looke over at him."
I...I can't, they arent going to listen just because you want them to leave!" Ben replied.
"Then, I'll handle it, just a second, you three are okay freshmen to be here, you're okay to be here." Chris said before he walked.
Rachel said, "Yeah, I only want you and you to be here," She said to two of the freshmen there, then looked over in Teo's direction, and said, "OH! and you!"
Teo replied,"Oh thanks, haha."
"Haha," Rachel laughed back, she was really annoyed at his smart reply, even if it was joke, it was the first time she really talked to him, but knew they're friendship...would never happen...not with the new "MBA" if you can still call it that...the un-MBA isn't what they signed up for, the freshmen, were expecting the old one, well, everyone was...
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down