The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swordhaven Warriors

3 posters

Go down

The Swordhaven Warriors Empty The Swordhaven Warriors

Post  Darkman Alex January 27th 2009, 8:30 am

This story is going to be based on how it got up to the clan.

Proloque
Darkman alex wondered around swordhaven and saw the destruction that had came from the undead attacks. He had killed as many as he could and was almost a master ninja. Darkmans Friend ,conor20133, had started training togethor and were good friends. Darkman Alex was in a a clan of warriors, but they were slowly dieing. Then Darkman learned how to Ac's and arch knight items. Connor soon folowed and we met seth2014. Seth was money hungry, and complained about not haveingn enough money, little did he know he would one day be richer then me and connor put togethor.
Darkman Alex, Seth2014 and Connor20133 wondered into the anceint dungeon of bludrut keep. They fought many strange creatures and then soon found themselves facing the monster Groglurk. We all attacked and eventuaally killed the beast. Darkman then knew if they could beat a beast as powerful as this, they could save Swordhaven. Thus, the three friends decided to start a clan to protect swordhaven. They called there clan The Swordhaven Warriors.
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

https://swordhavenwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Swordhaven Warriors Empty Re: The Swordhaven Warriors

Post  Dark_Mega1 January 27th 2009, 8:35 am

this is starting to sound like a prequel to my story...if u want to make it that go ahead...saves me the trouble of extra writing =D
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex January 27th 2009, 8:38 am

thats actually how it started lol

me and connor and seth were just standing there and i said lets start a clan =p

bludrut4-3 that was the room
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster January 27th 2009, 8:40 am

i cant wait to see how it turns out

Wicked Dragonmaster
Elite Dragonmaster/Photographer/General

Location : Where do you think i am? and what do u think im doing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex January 27th 2009, 8:46 am

lol u disapaer for ahwile...(like ya did in real life) im baseing upon whats ahppen and just adding dialoque lol
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex January 27th 2009, 10:14 am

Chapter 1 Wicked

Darkman and Connor set out to find members to join the clan. They thought they never would. Then one 2 days before the coming of the pumpkin king. Darkman and Connor started farming the ghosts. Artix joined us. He Killed a good 15 million of em. Then a blue beam came down from the sky! A magical being appeared from the light. This futeristic sorcerer called himself Wicked Dragonmaster. He came from the city of soluna, floating in the sky somehwere. Wicked had a power non other sorcerer had. he could freeze time and make a image out of it. Wicked used this power alot. wicked quickly joined The Swordhaven Warriors.
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex January 27th 2009, 10:22 am

Chapter 2-Blade

Hours after the meeting Wicked. The clan met in battleon to chat. then a mysteriouse fiqure came to town. He wore the armor of a celtic warrior and weilded a blade bigger than him. He walked up to us and sais, '' names blade.'' Blade had mastered many styles of fighting like warrior and renegade. Darkman Alex didnt trust at blade at first when blade wanted to join the clan. he though blade would come in for ahile then hit the road again. Darkman quickly learned that blade was going to be a great Swordhaven Warrior.
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster January 27th 2009, 10:59 am

woohoo go me! lol! <---- bringing back de smilies one at a time. lol!

Wicked Dragonmaster
Elite Dragonmaster/Photographer/General

Location : Where do you think i am? and what do u think im doing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 January 27th 2009, 3:09 pm

OOO im next =D
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex January 29th 2009, 9:32 am

Chapter 3- Pumpkin Lords Minion

On Mogloween, The Swordhaven Warriors fought the evil Pumpkin King and got his pet. They thought they were finished with that. Little did we know the pumpking had poisened other poeple.
The orcs training camp was training many more orcs the normal so we went to Noobshire to help Rolith exterminate some of them. We arrived and started pounding away at the orcs...one by one. Then out of nowhere a giant pumpkin of some sort attacked Connor20133!! We were going to save him but the Orc trainer wouldnt let us by!
Meanwhile, The pumpkin blade almost cut connors hair off!! '' I thought the pumpkin king could only come back to life on mogloween!!'' Connor shouted. ''I am no pumpkin king. I am Dark_Mega!!,'' he said as he pulled a thorny brown vine out of the ground. He whipped at connor and cut his leg one good time. Connor fell to the ground. Dark_mega held his blade pointing towards connor..preparing for a final blow. Slash!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkman Alex came from the behind and cut open Dark_mega's helmet open. ''What happen'' he asked. ''you almost killed me'' connor said sweating. He told us how he was a preist and was study the pumpkin kings healing porbabilitys. The pumpkin king had turned me into a pumpkin lord. Connor said embaresdly well if he can beat me i think he can be part of the clan. dark mega did join.
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down