The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell Address

4 posters

Go down

Farewell Address Empty Farewell Address

Post  Exodia1010(retired) February 16th 2009, 4:16 pm

To be more of a neutral source within the AQ Worlds community, I, Exodia1010, am leaving the guild as an active member. It was a fun run but I am always on the move, helping where I can. All I ask of you is to not forget me or hold this against me as I am leaving all the clans I am currently in. I am going to start my own clan but not for a few more days. Once I am done I will ask for permission to post my clan to the site for those looking to stick together.
"If I had a single wish I'd wish to leave, for leaving would allow me to experience anew, and experiencing anew would allow me to appreciate that I had left behind. Upon returning to what I had left, I now have new experiences to look back upon to make better what I wish is going to be anew. Fare thee well, and know I have not forgotten nor forsaken thee." - Farewell Address to the Swordhaven Warriors, by Exodia1010
Exodia1010(retired)
Exodia1010(retired)
Elite Knights

Back to top Go down

Farewell Address Empty Re: Farewell Address

Post  Darkman Alex February 16th 2009, 11:31 pm

well cya exodia, it wss nice having u as member...hope u ahve fun where ever u go....and remember u have friends here if u evr in any trouble
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

https://swordhavenwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeWarrior February 17th 2009, 3:45 am

Bye, Exodia It was nice having you here, have fun in your new clan Smile
BladeWarrior
BladeWarrior
Weapon Master Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 February 18th 2009, 8:10 am

Cya Exodia...just saying...its hard to make a clan at this point...because everyones already in one...and most of them arent active when they do join...and also...I got a chicken pet(mehehe) now...so ive got new pets to attack you with =P
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum