The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4)

3 posters

Go down

Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4) Empty Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4)

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 19th 2009, 2:35 am

PROLOUGE Citadel Takeover

Mega woke up a few hours later, and noticed that Flame's Orb of Corruption was sitting in front of him, he smashed it to pieces, "I have no need to have any remains of that corruptor."
He looked up at the four indentation type places at the top of the citadel building, the Castle of The Overlord was supposed to be there, he climbed up the citadel, attaching the tentacles in the four indentations, Darkness flowed through the tower, and transformed into a dark castle, an entire army of shadows guarded it, and the front gate had four marks on it. The tentacles split off from Mega, leaving waves of darkness in their places. The tentacles shot waves of darkness all throughout Lore, and all citizens other than the strongest warriors, turned to statues. Shadows and Darkness took over and now controlled everywhere, Shadowfall, Swordhaven, Protectors Castle, Whispering Shadows Hideout, and all other places in Lore. Darkness and Shadows had neverending power, Lore was under their control. Dark_Mega1 became part of the Dark Castle, and The Tentacles of The Overlord flew off in different directions, hidden in the new Lore, the Era of Shadows had begun

What a cheerful begining you know?

Last edited by Dark_Mega1 on May 5th 2009, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4) Empty Re: Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4)

Post  BladeWarrior April 19th 2009, 6:08 am

D= We're gonna get pwnzored!
BladeWarrior
BladeWarrior
Weapon Master Blade

Back to top Go down

Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4) Empty Re: Tentacles Of The Overlord! (Book 4)

Post  Darkman Alex April 20th 2009, 4:21 am

what a happy setting =D
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

https://swordhavenwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 22nd 2009, 1:49 pm

CHAPTER II The Lord of Doom Revealed

"What is happening to Lore?" Nat asked Dracos.
"The Dark Overlord has awoken, we saw it ourselves," He11ix said when he walked in the Base, "The only ones."
"We must tell the SwordHaven Warriors, for we are the only ones that know," Melanie said.
"No need," He1ix said, "I hid a message in Alex's bag, they know by now." At that moment Alex walked into the base, and a Dark Presence followed, and Alex said, "I got your message, but I feel like I've been followed, he pulled out a knife and threw it behind him, it struck a man in a Black Coat, hiding in the Shadows, he walked into the light, raised his hand, snapped, and the Base exploded, him anbd everyone in side was teleported to a small platform out in a portal.
"Where-Where are We!?" Dracos shouted, "And-Who are you!?"
"I am Doom itself, The Lord of Doom," he said, and he removed his hood, "Alex! Why!? Why did you stop me in ShadowFall!!!!"
"No...no way...you were supposed to...Wicked DragonMaster!" Alex said.
"I killed the king! You're rival country! And you attack me! Why!?" Wicked said and he took out his Dual wielded swords of Doom, and Alex pulled out his Sword, raised it, and shouted, "Lord of Rebirth!"
"DARKNESS DEVOURERS!!!!!!!!!!" Wicked shouted. The Lord of Rebirth, Axzerus, who now has the awesome power to destroy Doom and Shadows shouted, "LIMITLESS LIGHT!!!!!!!!!" the Beams struck each other with a ferocious roar, Spark like blasts of Darkness and Light sprung from their blasts.
"I knew there was something special about you! You're different this fast from your awakening, I'm Suprised!" Wicked said.
"I am no longer Axzerus, like The Lord of Shadows is no longer Mega," Rebirth said.
"Ah, thats right, you two will only return IF Rebirth wins the battle, Shadow is my enemy..." and the beams faded. Wicked sighed, and said, "I hate to say this, but i am no longer Wicked either...I...AM...DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!" and he teleported away, leaving behind a body...the body of the newest member of the SwordHaven Warriors...Wicked DragonMaster, they learned this later that night, when he agreed to join.
"But-Where are we?" Wicked asked.
"This is the Dimensional Passage, we are headed to Doom's other Lore," Rebirth said, "The World Ruled By Drakathy, one of Dooms guardians."
"What!?" Wicked shouted, "We have to turn this around! We cant go there! Who knows what will happen!"
"I am the only one who can turn it around, but as a Shadow Lord, I cant just let you," A voice said.
"Show Yourself!" Mel shouted.
"I..." He said, "Am GreenSparrow."
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 5th 2009, 12:34 pm

Ok...this story is boring me...im making a new story in between this and the old one...so yeah...this is now book 4 and on hold!

I will edit this when the ending of Book 2 is changed, so keep checking here.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 8th 2009, 11:23 am

Ending Changed
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum