The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Civil War (Book 3)

+2
BladeWarrior
Dark_Mega1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Civil War (Book 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Civil War (Book 3)

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 7th 2009, 10:29 am

CHAPTER V The Charge at PoL DAY 1!

Exodia says,"Lets do this..."Exodia's force begin the march at PoL's HQ, and orders his troops into a run, "For victory!"
The army is heard, and infantry led by Tomahawk waits, he shouts,"You ready!....aim! FIRE!" The 5 cannons on the Top of Pol's base fire, and around 20 soldiers in Exodia's force fall to the ground. They are commanded to attack, and troops all around Tomahawk drop their swords, and drop themselves.
"At this rate, we're done for!" Exodia shouts, and he pulls out his Corrupted Paladin Axe, and begins swinging at any PoL Soldier that gets too close.
PoL's cannons Fire again, and the front lines are nearly destroyed.
"Yes...at this rate this will be done quickly..." Tomahawk laughs. The battle rages on for another two hours, until Exodia withdraws his troops, unknowing that LE, led by Scolor, is coming in from the east. When PoL thinks its over, LE charges in, and Exodia heads bnack, and together, are blasted away by PoL's Great cannons, their only hope in winning.
"Even joined, we still cant win..." Scolor tells Exodia to get back, and they retreat from the battle for the day, for another long day of battling tomorrow.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex June 7th 2009, 2:24 pm

haha i was wondering when your going to post again
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

https://swordhavenwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 16th 2009, 1:40 pm

CHAPTER VI The Position of The Whispering Shadows

"Okay, you five, go get those cannons out of comission," Scolor told five men, and they ran off.
"What are you doing?" Exodia asked him.
"Sabotaging PoL's cannons, but what is it to you, traitors to the throne?"
"Are you going to call me that forever? There is a reason I am fighting against Alex and all of them, but I dont think I can trust you enough to tell, I hear you cant keep a secret," Exodia said.
"Meh, that was a mistake, now, because I am of higher authority to you-" Scolor was interupted by a punch to the face, "Exodia!?"
"Never EVER say that to me again, or The Whispering Shadows will become their own side," Exodia said sternly.
"Tell us, or we will not hesitate to attack you," the voice of Lloyd sais as he walked into the tent.
"What do you want Dracos? This is my show," Scolor asked.
"I come on orders to make sure you dont do anything stupid," Lloyd chuckled a little, "But I see Im to late.
"Eavesdropping!" Exodia shouted.
"I guess you could say that, now, Exodia, tell me why you betryed Swordhaven."
"Not if he's in here, and make sure he's not eavesdropping," Exodia demanded.
"Scolor, shoo," Lloyd said, and Scolor grunted but left the tent to make sure his troops werent slacking, "Now, tell me."
Exodia sighed, and began, "Okay, so you know how I resigned and left the Swordhaven Warriors right? Well, there was a reason I left, there was war SwordHaven fought in during that time, a small war, to aid the small town of Mobius against the Chaos Invaders, and they didnt let me leave the war to help defend my family's town which was also under attack, by an army of undead, all small army, but they had no one to defend them, all they needed was one person, me."
"So even when you told them they still wouldnt let you?" Lloyd asked.
"Well, they didnt believe me, they said, "yeah we all want to go home to our families too!" I was angered," Exodia stopped, holding back tears, "They died, everyone, all of them in the village, including my family, I was enraged! Words cant even describe how angry i was that Alex wouldnt allow me to help them. so i quit, and here I am today."
"So why did you help recover Alex from Dark_Flame then?" Lloyd quiried.
"Alex was the only one that kjnew, I didnt want any1 else to know, so I helped, then vanished again," Exodia answered.
"Thank yo, that is all I needed to know, Nat will be pleased with you're cooperation, goodbye," and Lloyd left the tent.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex June 16th 2009, 2:39 pm

i was wondering when u were going to pos again xD
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 17th 2009, 1:24 am

Alex Exodia left because of YOU!
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex June 17th 2009, 2:38 am

XD i dont remember that lmao but o well..that part reminded me of drakonnan
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 19th 2009, 1:13 pm

CHAPTER VII The Man in the Hood

A man shrouded in a black coat walked up to the castle gate of SwordHaven, and knocked the guards out with one quick move, and jumped on to the top of the drawbridge and pulled it down. The Guards on the wall saw him and shouted, "HEY!! YOU!!" The man gasped, suprised he didnt notice them, and ran into the castle. The man ont the wall sounded an alarm, but it didnt go off because the man had smashed the alarm system, so he sent his servant down to tell the guards, unfortunately, he was killed too, so the message never got around.
Right then Blade came around the corner and ran into Seth, he said, "I hear there's an intruder in a black coat, you seen him?"
"Nope, i was searching for him as well," Seth replied, and they began walking towards the man's position. He swore under his breath and climbed up a torch on the wall and perched himself on a loose brick to wait for the two to pass. After they were gone, h jumped down and began to ran towards the throne room of the castle. A guard saw him, but the man jumped up another torch, this time landing on top of the man fist first, and took him down, he entered Alex's quarters, and Alex shouted, "It's the intruder! Guards!"
"Sh, calm down," the man said, "I came not to harm you or this caslte, i believe i can help you."
"Who, who are you?" Alex asked.
"Irockall655, but please, call me Rock."
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Irockall655 June 19th 2009, 10:40 pm

i am in it yessssssss
Irockall655
Irockall655
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex June 20th 2009, 1:46 am

haha welcome to the story
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 July 10th 2009, 11:20 am

On Hold until...whenever.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2